BellaMoxi is proud to provide audition opportunities for all attendees of our conventions. We set aside audition time slots throughout our weekend to provide the audition experience for all our dancers. This audition is not only for prestigious scholarships of master classes, intensives, and performance opportunities; it is also an opportunity for our Audition Panel to give feedback, tips, and suggestions on the best way to succeed through the audition process.
Weekends are filled with workshops that run all day! We offer longer technique classes in ballet, modern, and jazz while also offering additional supplemental classes. Versatility of class genres are expanded by offering partnering, Musical Theatre, Pointe & Variation, Improvisation, Salsa & Ballroom, Men’s Classes, and scholarship auditions. Pedagogical classes for further learning opportunities in a refined setting to cultivate enhanced professional development are offered to teachers throughout the weekend.
- Registration will close two (2) weeks prior to convention date.
- Classes may be closed when maximum capacity of registrants is reached.
- No admittance to ballrooms without a wristband – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There are no refunds. Studio credits may be available pending situation.
- Independent registrations for the convention and competition ARE accepted.
- One day rates are available.
- Dancers that are registered in the competition must be registered for the full weekend and cannot register for the one day workshop.
- Walk up registration will be permitted the weekend of the convention only if space is available.
- Walk up and add on registrations must be paid by cash, credit card, cashier’s check or money order.
- Wristbands for entry into ballroom must be worn throughout the convention and competition. Do not remove wristband. If replacement wristband is needed, your old wristband must be presented.
- No oversized dance bags or luggage allowed in the ballroom. Keep all belongings as far back against the walls as possible.
- All attendees, excluding observers, attending a second Regional city receive a 50% discount on convention fees.
Early bird fees end 60 days prior to event date.
|Early Bird||After Deadline||1-Day Early Bird Deadline||1-Day After Deadline|